Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Sunday, January 4, 2015

2015 And a List of Goals

Hey there all! Happy day 4 of a new year!

I'm not really one to set New Year's resolutions but I decided to give it a try this year. Instead of typical resolutions, I've decided to create a list of goals for 2015. I need to put back into my life a few things that were sacrificed in 2014. Time with my grandbabies, time with my hubby, and time with my sewing room!

I've had a few weeks off over Christmas and New Year's and with a few exceptions of calls from the office with stuff I had to deal with, actually went into the sewing room and reacquainted myself with many wonderful projects waiting for time with me. I have also been able to spend wonderful time with my beautiful grand boys! They are just so amazing! The best kind of entertainment and joy! One is six, one is two, and the other is 7 months. Their laughter just makes the day shine!

Today I drove up to see my dad for his birthday. It was another really good day! We spent the whole afternoon just laughing and talking and enjoying time together. Another very important add back for 2015.

Tomorrow I go back to work. I am going to make it a better year. I still have to work, kids are still in college, but I don't have to work so much. BALANCE. The is my word for 2015. Until next time, TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment