Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Quick Check In

   Good evening! I didn't want to get too far off from a quick update before Halloween. The grandbabies are dressed as The Incredibles! LOL! Fitting if you knew the energy of the 21 month old:) He keeps us all on the go! So much fun! Baby Elias has started rolling over and now figured out that you can roll repeatedly and get to some place new! Amazing how they put that together. Christmas should be a real adventure with them. I know once upon a time I had four of my own at home but I don't remember being as busy as one Little Vince!
  Very early Saturday morning the hubby and I are headed to Utah to pick up a new addition to our furry family members. A beautiful new colt! He is off his mom and ready to be brought to his forever home in Colorado. So it will be a very early start and a long day back but hopefully uneventful. I've never hauled such a young horse so keep your fingers crossed for us.
  I think that covers it for now. I plan on having a stitching update by Sunday:) Until then TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment