Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Back to Stitching

It's been nearly a year since I logged into this blog spot. I can't believe it's been that long. Time has flown by with all the usual occurrences, work, home renovations, family life, etc. but still, a year?! I've watched so many of the online stitchers complete great projects and have decided it's more than time to jump back in. In the spring, I joined a local stitching guild and that really started the process of reconnecting with friends and stitching in general. I didn't realize how isolated I had allowed myself to become. Not good really.

The Guild has selected several year-long project for the members to choose from. I have selected His Eye is on the Sparrow. I'm a month behind but hoping to catch up, starting today. I have been looking at several stitchers online and trying to follow their lead with how to organize such a large project. This is going to be a challenge given my work travel but I am excited to give it a go.

Any and all advice for this project is welcome! TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment