Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Olympics????

 Okay, to stitch or to watch figure skating? Ugg! Decisions decisions. I am not really a huge sports fan but I do love figure skating. I just watched an amazing performance by a Russian skater. Wow! I have trouble staying upright on two feet. LOL!
 My hubby and I had a great time in Las Vegas last week. We stayed at a hotel called the Rio. We had a great view of the city at night. It was really nice to not have to cook and do laundry for a few days. My dad did a great job of holding down the fort in our absence. The boys enjoyed hangingout with Grandpa. My dad rocks!
 I am going to head upstairs and start a new project. I know I promised to post what I had decided to work on but I think I should at least have it out of the bag first?! Right? Ugg, never enough time. Well I will get a picture up by the weekend. Until the weekend....TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Why is this an either/or question? The answer is to stitch AND watch figure skating. I've been knitting while watching from the opening ceremony onward.
    Love the finishing on the Beautiful Merman! I'm sure whatever you pick for your new project with be another beauty.
    Looking forward to the post of your new project.

    ReplyDelete