Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A few days off...

Well not really. I'm headed to Las Vegas for a few days of software indoctrination. Sounds fun?! The great news is that I get to bring my husband along for this trip. So even though I'm tied up during the day, we can meet up around 5pm and then head out for fun. Neither of us is really into gambling but dinner and holding hands and walking around are always fun. Not to mention a few days of no teenagers and ranch chores! Woohoo for someone else doing the dishes! Did I mention my wonderful Dad is down from Cheyenne manning the fort while we're away? I have the best Dad in the world.I really do. Well, until the weekend...TTFN! But don't forget to read my post from yesterday about Haiti By Hand. Please check your stash and see if you have something you can donate. Haiti By Hand is also linked in my favorites to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment