Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Moving right along....

  Well it's been a while since my last blog so here goes the catching up process. I really haven't had much time to stitch lately but the last few days I have been on a role. I think getting past that tree really helped. I am back to having fun with him. There have also been some really great designs released lately that I REALLY want to get busy stitching on, But...I am trying to behave and finish this Santa first. 
  I have also been very busy with my family. It was back to school time for everyone, two in high school, one in college and one in the working world. I think that every year the paperwork increases tenfold. I mean some of the papers I had to sign were the same thing to four different destinations. I wonder how many people really need to have access to my youngest son's bus schedule? He's a freshman for goodness sake! My oldest daughter is a junior in college this year and the amount of paperwork is equal; it's just in electronic form! I guess I should be glad that she can do it herself. What happened to the days of two pages and a couple of #2 pencils? Okay, enough venting!
  I have been visitng Needleprint's website quite a bit lately. It is so inspirational to see what stitchers around the world are working on and certainly where they are working! I also find it fun to see what colors they are using on the Mary Wigham project.  It is amazing how changing colors can evoke such a different feeling by the same piece of work. Some of the samplars seem very youthful or light while others seem elegant and more formal. Many of the places that have been pictured  with the samplars are so incredibly beautiful that I have extended my "bucket list" by 30 years!  Well, I guess that covers it for now. I need to get back to Santa. Until next time, happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment