Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Monday, August 10, 2009

Santa's pack is complete!

Wow! It's been a while since my last blog but better late than never, right? So Santa's pack is finished and it was much faster than the tree. Hurray! I haven't been able to stitch much at all lately though. The kids have been keeping us running. Between doctor's appointments and school registration, birthdays etc I really don't know where July went.

My husband and I had a ton of fun this weekend. We went antiquing in Denver. We have been in the process of re-doing our bedroom in a sort of victorian-mountain lodge look with period antiques. We need one more piece for his stuff and were really having a hard time finding anything. But hello Cambridge House! Score! We hauled it home and it looks amazing. Now for a few finishing touches and voila! On to the next project.

I am ceratinly ready for some stitch time. Tomorrow it's going to be me and the chair. Until this weekend....keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment