Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well it was one of those days at the office today. My happy place was certainly waiting for me at home in the form of my stitching chair and my Santa. I am really enjoying working on him. Something about a Christmas project helps to cheer me up. But I have to admit, I have his replacements waiting in bags as soon as he is finished. So many samplers and never enough time! This working stuff really interferes with what I love to do. I need to figure out how to earn money while stitching! Wishful thinking. My oldest daughter is home from college this week and she brought her King Charles Cavalier with her. His name is Mr. Humphrey. I have discovered Humphrey likes my stitching chair as much as I do! He is such a good boy, he just lays down in my lap and lets me stitch while he naps. Perfect! My other "girls" Fraulein and Issy (both miniature dachshunds) prefer to lay on the floor and just wait until its bed time.

Well I think I will head off to that chair. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment