Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wedding Pictures

Hey there! As promised, I have wedding pictures to share. I don't know who was more excited to get them, my daughter, my husband, or I?! We met up with Juan (the photographer) on Sunday afternoon to pick them up. It was so much fun to look at all of the photos he and his assistant Andrew took. Those guys did an amazing job! Juan presented us with 759 images from the wedding.
 
 Daddy and his girl getting ready for the big walk! Once they started down the aisle, Vince had to keep whispering to Gianna to slow down:) She was so nervous!
This is our oldest son, Demitri and his girlfriend sweetheart Jessica.
 
 Gianna and Camden having a wonderful time on the dance floor!

Gianna and baby brother Dominic! She still thinks of him as baby brother but he is over 6' tall:)
 
We had such a great time. I think Gianna and Camden will have very happy memories of their wedding for a very long time to come. I am going to end this post here and hope these pictures make you smile too! Until next time, TTFN!

1 comment: