Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures of the Girls

  Good evening everyone! I will make this a short one. I wanted to show everyone our expanded family. The smaller black and tan dachshund is Stella and the red one is Fiona. My sweetheart was trying to get them to hold still, which is no small task! I will try to get a better picture of them in the near future but this one will work for now. The girls are settling in nicely and everyone seems glad to have new friends. Our old girl Fraulein is really enjoying having a young dog around. She just plays with Stella and looks at her like, you are really silly!
  I have managed to get a quilt top cut, layed out and ready to sew. I am hoping tomorrow night to have some quality time with my machine so it will actually be put together . It will be a simple lap quilt. I am going to try to make three or four to donate to my church's quilt group. Hopefully, I will have the tops put together by our March meeting. Did I say hopefully!!!????
  I think I will wrap it up for tonight, so until next weekend, TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Oh they're so cute!!!! I had a dachshund when I was little. I have fond memories of him -- he was our first dog. These sweeties are adorable!

    ReplyDelete