Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ready to start

Well I think things have finally quieted down around here and I am ready to start a new project. I have really struggled with do I start a new one or finish a WIP. I've decided to start a new one. I will put up a new picture tomorrow to show you which one I've decided on. The weather this week is supposed to be great so it's going to be a wonderful week to get started on soemthing new. I have been enjoying looking at the various blogs I follow and seeing what everyone else is starting. You are all so very creative and talented.
Until tomorrow, TTFN

1 comment:

  1. I can`t wait to see what you start! Your Coffin Buzz is great....I put mine aside for a bit til I get some more floss.

    Did you dye your material yourself? Love the colour!

    ReplyDelete