Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So ready to be finished!

  I really didn't mean to let so much time go by between posts. The goodnews is I have been stitching. I really like the way this Santa's belly is shaping up! I am however really really ready to get him finished. I had set a goal of October 1st but that is Not going to happen. My new aim is October 15th. I'm going to try! Kids and hubby willing!
  Boy! You sure can tell fall is here in Colorado. Last week we actually had snow. It wasn't enough to accumulate but certainly got everyone's attention. Bill, the manager at the local ranch supply, told me that he had been swamped on Saturday and Sunday because everyone is now afraid of what this winter might be like. Let's hope he's mistaken, shall we?! LOL! I can't talk much because I was right ther in line stocking up on grain for the hens and Safe Choice for the horses!!
  I'm going to keep this update short and promise to post a new one this weekend. Until then, TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. Santa is looking great! You will soon be finished...designs with blended needle take ages to do, so don`t be discouraged.
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog...i`m terrible lately at getting to blogs and commenting. There is never enough time! I do like to read yours though...I can`t wait til I get to come back to Colorado!...say hi to the girls!

    ReplyDelete