Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Where is the time going....

  Good evening! Sorry about the lack of posts but geez! I don't know where the time is going! I get home and it seems like as soon as I finish dinner and the dishes...poof! Bedtime!
  I don't have any new picture to put up this time but I will have some by the end of the weekend. I have managed to find time to piece together another quilt top so that make two tops so far. I gave them to my friend Tracy so she could long arm quilt them for me. I would just love to have one of those machines some day...
  Since the tops are finished I am taking my sewing machine in for a much needed service. Now back to stitching! I have gone through my considerable stash and pulled a few WIPs out to contemplate getting back to. I will have to let you know how that turns out:)
  Well, this is just a quick one to let you know I am still around and I do try to read everyone's blogs, you are all so inspirational! Until next time, TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to hear from you! I can't wait to see the quilts and the stitchy WIPs. Enjoy life--and blog when you can. ;)

    ReplyDelete