Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A bit of fur and background

  Hey there! Well, I did do a bit of stitching, just like I planned. The downside is that I ripped out as much of the background as I kept in:( I don't know what it was but evidently I could not count today. So the progress isn't as much as I had hoped for but...the good news is that the fur trim went in much easier. I should have more progress to show by the end of this weekend.
  I had to laugh today while I was ripping ,stitching. My little girl, Izzy, spent the day curled up in her bed in my stitching room with the Granny Square blanket that I made her. She would open her eyes every once and a while to verify that I was still present and not off in the kitchen without her! I kid you not, she was in there the entire morning. She's such a momma's girl!
  I really appreciate those of you who have left me comments. It's nice to know that I'm not just babbling on. I want you to know that I enjoy reading many of your blogs on a regular basis and I do try to always leave a note. I think that's going to cover it for tonight, so until the weekend, TTFN!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Don't you hate frogging! Ugh! It looks good though! So cute about your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa is FANTASTIC...Sincerely, Carol M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking SO good. The background may be a pain to stitch, but it looks fabulous. Can't wait to see the finished piece. And the fur looks good too. I'll have to get to a stitching store for some of that fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your santa!! He is very dapper. Sorry about the frogs--blech. I hope they stay away!

    ReplyDelete