Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

She's Here....and so's the SNOW!

  Hey there everyone!  I am so excited this morning. Ephalba arrived in yesterday's mail. Yesterday was a very long day at the office. When I finally did leave for home, I had the pleasure of driving in our first snow storm of the season. It took me over an huor to get to the house which is usually a 30 minute drive. So when I walked in the house I was stressed about dinner being late, helping my son study for a biology test, ...you get the picture. So imagine my delight when my son said , hey a package came for you today. And here she is! I was much happier after opening that envelope:) I cannot thank The Primitive Needle enought for such a great gift! I think she looks right at home with her holiday mates!


  As I mentioned above, yesterday was our first snow storm of the season. I really am glad to see us get the snow but it always seems to hit right before the drive home and people just forget(??) how to drive in snow. I took this picture looking out of my front door this morning. It is so pretty and calm. It is always fun in the morning to see which animals have crossed the property over night leaving only their tracks behind. Today it appears a herd of deer came through. I tried to take a picture of their tracks but the glare just didn't make for a very good shot.
  I haven't had much time to stitch or crochet the last two weeks but as soon as I finish this post I am off to my stitching room to enjoy the remainder of the day doing just that. So on that note I think I will close hoping all of you reading this have a great remainder of the week and until next time, TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. Ack!!! It's too early for snow!! lol! You're so lucky to have won Ephelba! She's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow?!!!!!!!!? Yikes! Ephelba is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win! Ephelba is amazing. Carmen does such amazing things, and Primitive Needle Lisa is a beautiful person, inside & out.

    SNOW!! Oh my gosh. Actually, I'm jealous, though driving in it--ack. Last year we got about 2 to 3 inches of snow and I laughed at how everybody here was going crazy at the thought of what I considered to be a dusting of snow. Then I realized--oh, it's because they're not used to it, and thus don't know how to drive in it. Also, no such thing as snow shovels and salt and that stuff!

    Hope you have a good rest of the week! :)

    ReplyDelete