Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's Finished!

  Well, it took about two months longer than expected but I finally finshed it! Yea me! Okay, I know, I have three more sides to finish the outer border on but Iwanted to get a picture before it gets dark.  I haven't had a chance to get near my home computer at all the last two weeks to post anything. Sorry!
  The boys have been busy getting ready for finals and I have been super busy transitioning to a part time job with the same company I have been with for the last two years. I was all set to leave but in a span of 24 hours they had asked me to stay even if it was part time. So I am able to stay working, which is good with two kids in college and yet I still am able to start back to college myself! I have to tell you that when I had to contact my high school and ask for transcripts that are 24 years old, well, that really was a moment;) The young lady who answered the phone said, " I don't know what it is lately with y'all from the classes of the 80's and 90's but y'all are just making me crazy this week with the transcript requests". Okay, I get it, I am not a kid anymore...I hung up the phone and just cracked up! I thought it was a hoot! Any way the good news is that she did find them and so did the university I attended 22 years ago. The super really good news is that the college I am going to attend now transferred almost all of my previous credits. I was so surprised and excited to not have to take Freshman Essay again! So starting June 7th, I am a student enrolled in college once again. I am so excited! Well, I hope everyone is having as beautiful a day as we have enjoyed here in Colorado today. Until next time, TTFN!

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! Congrats on the finish! And good luck to you with being in college again. That's a big step to take! I hope the part time work and college go together well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful. It's not how long it takes, just the fact that you got it done.

    Good luck with going back to college again. I think that it's wonderful that's you're doing that. You're never too old to learn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely finish. The best of luck in going back to college.

    ReplyDelete