Happy to Stitch

Happy to Stitch
Stitching Again

Saturday, October 17, 2009

He's off for framing!

 Well, I thought by now I would have a picture of my next project but the fact is I haven't decided yet. I have narrowed it down to three choices, two of which are huge projects. The third isn't quite as large but still very timing consuming. So I am going to take another day or two to make up my mind. I think I am going to stich up Plum Street Samplers freebee about coffee bring one back to life. Coffee has been the bane of my existence this last week. Boy, I don't think I would have made it to the weekend otherwise.
  I did drop off Santa at the framer's this afternoon. I can't wait to get him back and ready to put up for the holidays. Speaking of holidays, usually by now I have at least started my shopping, but not this year. I have been thinking about making gifts much more simple this year. Maybe putting up peach preserves and oh I don't know, maybe putting together a simple recipe box. I am open to suggestions if anyone has any.
  Well, I am going to call it a night. Until next time,
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment